THE REVOLUTIONARY MV AGUSTA THREE-CYLINDER PROJECT HAS REACHED A NEW PINNACLE OF TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE. IT HAS DONE SO WITH THE BRUTALE 800 RR, COMPLETING THE PATH TAKEN BY ANOTHER BRUTALE, THE 675, THE FIRST MODEL IN WHAT WOULD BECOME A WIDE RANGE OF NAKED, SUPER SPORT, TOURING AND CROSSOVER BIKES.
The Brutale 675 established a new technical and styling concept, showing for the first time how outstanding performance, exemplary design and extraordinary handling could be combined with race-grade size and weight. The Brutale 800 RR reaffirms the winning intuition that lies at the core of the project. This version, in fact, boosts performance even further to achieve 140 hp at 13,100 rpm and 86 Nm of torque at 10,100 rpm in a package that includes a refined chassis set-up and an improvement on the already rich set of standard features.
- In-line three cylinder engine with counter rotating crankshaft and removable 6-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 140 HP at 13,100 rpm
- Maximum torque of 86 Nm (8.77 kgm) at 10,100 rpm
- MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) platform and EAS 2.0 technology
- Adjustable 8-level traction control
- Mixed-structure frame: tubular steel trellis and high torsional rigidity aluminium plate
- Single-sided swingarm with adjustable shock absorber
- 43 mm adjustable upside-down fork with aluminium stanchions and DLC coating
- Racing brakes with front radial callipers and ABS as standard